Prithviraj to romance Rani Mukherjee for a Hindi flik

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/229322_120923954655245_119304601483847_166099_689292_n.jpg
 South India's young superstar Prithviraj's debut Hindi film titled Ayya, in which he plays a Tamil painter, will have Rani Mukherjee as the heroine, reports said.

Directed by Anurag Kashyap, this proposed film will start rolling next month. Anurag and his team were reportedly impressed with the actor's performances in some of his Mollywood movies and consequently offered him the lead role in the offbeat film. Ayya also marks the Bollywood debut of National Award winning Marathi director Sachin Kundalkar.

Prithviraj said that he decided to do this project not because he fancies doing a Hindi film. "I rejected plenty of offers from Hindi. However, I found Anurag's script so interesting that I decided that Ayya would be my first Hindi film. I'll also be dubbing for the movie in Hindi," he added.

No comments: