Sona takes a year break from cinema due to stress

Actress Sona’s sexual harassment complaint has ended in a compromise. She made a complaint to the police and court that S P Charan had tried to misbehave with her in a party hosted by actor Vaibhav in his residence. S P Charan had also approached the court and filed a petition for anticipatory bail.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiu9RklYjeq_pJJe5cOMmR64DIOYId6pZtL0RzKtJKUWw98HQZCub6R8XGkZexMCT0OyOh2CjlIpQF0mrx3EOah5ESwAuOUr5nCGXu66gGKuNefsKWPE_GsdhKRB4t01wJt8tatIMhTh0uc/s400/tamil_actress_sona_2.jpg
This news created a great commotion for the last two weeks. Now this has come to an end after Charan sent a letter apologizing for his act. Sona had also pardoned her. Because of this Sona withdrew her complaint against Charan. She said that all these incidents have affected her very much and she is in a great stress and because of this, she will be quitting cinema for some time.
Sona while speaking to the media said, " I suffered a lot. No other women should face the problem that I had faced. I protested as a single person. Then the Women Forums extended their hands in support of me. Now everything has been settled amicably. Charan gave an apologetic letter for this unexpected incident. Because of this I am withdrawing the complaint I had filed with the police against him.

I am making all this arrangements through my advocate. This process will be completed in a day or two. I am going abroad. I need to be relieved from my stress and depression which I have been undergoing now. Because of this I am going abroad. I will be quitting cinema for a year’s time. I had earlier decided to produce a film to be directed by Venkat Prabhu. I had also signed an agreement with him. Now I have decided not to produce this film. Venkat Prabhu and I have parted as friends. For the last few days I was not able to sleep. I used to take sleeping pills. My health condition was has also exacerbated. Because of this I am going to keep away from cinema for some time."

No comments: