I am not in Facebook or Twitter - Vijayakanth

http://newspolitan.com/common/artimage?code=3266389
Vijayakanth has come out with an explanation that he was not a member on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, and has issued a warning that legal action would be taken against those misusing his name.

In a statement, the popular actor and DMDK president said, "It was brought to my notice that profiles, video and audio clippings in my name were doing rounds on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter."

The Leader of Opposition of Tamil Nadu Assembly further said: "I would like to clarify that I have no connection with the things being done in my name on social networking and other sites. This was being done without my knowledge."

Warning that legal action would be initiated against those misusing his name, the 'Captain' urged the persons involved in the act to stop it with immediate effect. He also requested his party men to keep a vigil on miscreants.

No comments: