Ajith talks about his role in Mankatha


From the time the shooting of Mankatha started there is lot of excitement and eagerness among Thala’s fans to know what character he plays in Mankatha but the team has maintained a complete secrecy about his character. Ajith knowing this has revealed the tit bits of his role in Mankatha in an interview to a popular daily.

Ajith said “There are five bad men in Mankatha and I play the nastiest among them. It is neither a hero nor a villain character I played in Mankatha. Venkat Prabhu is one of the best directors I have worked so far and he has extracted the correct output from me. The film has shaped up very well as each and every member of the cast and crew was supportive and dedicated”.

Speaking about the music Ajith added “Yuvan has given many best songs for my films earlier like Dheena and Billa. All the songs of Mankatha have come out very well and they got the potential to turn as chartbusters. I am also eagerly waiting for the audio release along with my fans”.

No comments: